1. Chemistry is, "a science that deals with the composition, structure, and properties of substances and with the transformations that they undergo" Merriam-Webster. Chemistry is important to know because from an educational standpoint, its required by most colleges and universities and it teaches you how to be objective and how to reason and solve problems. Chemistry also helps you understand the world that you live in and how the objects around you work. It educates you about chemicals and teaches you useful techniques. It makes you a more environmentally educated and a better critical thinker. That is why Chemistry is taught and the pros of taking the course.
This really explains the importance of chemistry! :)
ReplyDelete@kouroshiemstry I love your posts and I am a big fan. I think that this post really sums up what chemistry is all about and how important it is in the real world. Keep posting these awesome posts!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!! You toooo
Delete