1. I feel that Dr. Forman taught us really well because he created a stress free environment, let us socially interact, and taught us all of the concepts very thoroughly. His wonderful sense of humor also kept this 4 hour class moving in a productive manner.
2. The suggestions that I have is reducing the homework a little the last week, and taking the practice quizzes before we take the mini quiz.
3. For the economist report, we can make PowerPoint presentations, act something out in front of the class, and maybe make a video for a two week report. We can even report on a subject that we think is interesting and not from the economist every other week.
4. We could use blogs more effectively by posting something that's unique about chemistry that we find interesting on our blogs.
5. I don't the instructor should check all the homework on the blogs because we have a substantial amount of homework daily, so it would take a long time to check everyone's homework. I think the instructor should just look to see if it is completed.
6. I really like the vision that the new head of school has because the students at our school right now are always stressed about their GPA, which is great that they care about their grades, but I don't feel that it is healthy for teenagers to be feeling that pressure. I hope that we have more labs in science, fun teachers like Dr. Forman to make science less stressful and more enjoyable, more creativity in science, like the little drawings on our quizzes that we drew, and to interact with our friends and learn from each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment